Career Services is here to assist Penn State Mont Alto students and alumni with all aspects of career planning. Career Services can help with:
- Choosing a major and deciding on a career path
- Writing an effective resume and cover letter
- Developing strong interview skills
- Searching for employment or internship opportunities
- Networking with possible employers
Career Services Contact Information
Career Services Coordinator
Office Location: 101D General Studies (inside Academic Support Center)
Office hours: Wednesday and Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Appointments can be made by telephone, email, or at the office.
Information and links for Penn State Mont Alto students.Students click here »
Information and links for Penn State alumni.Alumni click here »
Information for employers on recruiting Penn State students and graduates.Employers click here »
Faculty and Staff Resources
Resources for Penn State Mont Alto faculty and staff.Faculty and staff click here »
PSMA Student Intern Spotlight
Click HERE to read more about internships completed by Penn State Mont Alto students!
Upcoming Career Events
- Career Services Resources
- Student Affairs Departments