Biology 129 & 141
Phone: (717) 749-6046
How can Anatomy and Physiology tutoring help me?
When you attend a group or one-on-one you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear the material from lecture again, presented in a different way.
- Go over more difficult or complex concepts until you understand them.
- Ask questions about anything you didn't understand in class.
- Work with the tutor and classmates to review and prepare for exams.
How can I meet with an A&P Tutor?
- Visit our scheduling website psu.mywconline.com
- Sign in with your PSU email (new users will need to register)
- Select Professional Tutor from the drop down menu
- Select your course from the drop down menu
- Choose a time that is available (white blocks)
When can I meet with an A&P Tutor for individual tutoring?
9:30 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
9:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
2:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
What is the anatomy and physiology study group schedule?
- Content Tutoring