A/V and Multimedia Services maintains an inventory of the following items:
LCD (Computer) Projectors
Digital Video Cameras
DVD Recorder / VCR
Any of the above can be reserved by contacting the ITS Helpdesk. Before accepting any equipment please ensure that you have read and understand the policies set forth below.
Multimedia Services Sign-Out Policy:
- Please make reservations for equipment at least forty-eight hours in advance. While we will do our best to accommodate walk-in requests, preference is given to those who reserve early.
- The name of record at the time of sign-out is solely responsible for lost and/or damaged equipment. We reserve the right to charge a student, staff, or faculty member's account (up to $5,000) as compensation for any damage or loss.
- Students, faculty, and staff are guaranteed the use of all equipment for a period of no less than twenty-four hours. It is your option to return it prior to that time. If you require the use of the equipment for a longer period of time, please inform the ITS Helpdesk at the time of sign-out or via e-mail or telephone thereafter. However, after the initial twenty-four hour period, the equipment is subject to recall at any time and must be returned within twenty-four hours of a recall notice. During peak usage times, all requests may be limited to a twenty-four hour period regardless of need. It is your responsibility to plan accordingly.
- You agree to return equipment on a timely basis as other students may be waiting for its return. We reserve the right to assess a fee of $5 per day if we feel our generous lending policy is being abused.
- ITS reserves the right to amend this policy with or without notice. Any changes will be immediately reflected on the A/V Services website.
- By accepting any equipment you agree to be bound by the aforementioned terms and conditions.
Information Technology Services
Hours: M-F 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Help by ITS
- Services by ITS