IF YOU ARE AFRAID YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AVOID HURTING YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE, GET HELP IMMEDIATELY.
Call 911 or Police Services at (717)749-6070
Students who are experiencing a psychological or emotional crisis often need immediate help and intervention. Some examples of serious crisis include:
1. Suicidal or homicidal thoughts or impulse
2. Sexual or physical assault
3. Hearing voices or otherwise misperceiving reality
4. Overwhelming loss, such as a death in the family
Personal Counseling appointments are available, Monday through Thursday. Call Kathy Swope at 717-749-6094 or Darlene Pasi at 717-749-6125 and MAKE IT CLEAR THAT YOU ARE IN CRISIS. You can also contact Health Services during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at 717-749-6160. Also, when contacting Health Services MAKE IT CLEAR THAT YOU ARE IN CRISIS.
- Counseling Services Resources