Penn State Mont Alto to host Employer Panel Program
Penn State Mont Alto’s Career Services Office is hosting local businesses and leaders for an Employer Panel Program on Wednesday, April 7 from 2-3:30 p.m. in the General Studies Auditorium on campus. The following employers will participate on a panel where they will share general information about their company and information about internships or entry-level positions. They will also allow Mont Alto students to ask questions about aspects of the job search process (interviewing, resume writing, professionalism, effects of social networking, and more).
Employers and business leaders who have committed to participate to date include:
• NHS Human Services of Franklin and Fulton County
• Bill Boltz, Senior Group Leader, Target in Chambersburg
• Cornell Abraxas (South Mountain, PA)
• Cumberland Valley Tree (Chambersburg)
• Edward Jones (Chambersburg)
• Physical Therapy, Etc. (Chambersburg)
• Bill Happel (Past Vice President of General Motors)
• HCR ManorCare (Chambersburg)
This program will be valuable for students from every academic discipline. For more information, please contact Summer Irvin, career services coordinator, at 717-749-6104 or email@example.com.