Applying for the Early to College program is easy and it is the first step to getting a head start on your college experience!
Step 1: Fill out the application
- The Application is available online and can also be requested by contacting Tara Blomvall at 717-749-6100. There are four pieces to the application that a student will have to complete
Step 2: Request a transcript from your high school
- The Early to College Application
- Parent and Student Signature Page
- Counselor Recommendation Page
- Educational Planning Survey
- The transcript should be sent along with the completed application and will be used in the application review process
Step 3: Send completed Application with transcript to the PSU Early to College Coordinator
Office of Admissions
Penn State Mont Alto
1 Campus Drive
Mont Alto, PA 17237
Students admitted to the Early to College program will be notified through the mail from Penn State Mont Alto. Scheduling will occur after the notice has been sent to the student. Because each school district schedules students differently, the letter will contain information regarding how to schedule courses for the following semester.
Typically, students should complete this process by April or May if they are interested in the fall semester and by October or November if they are are interested in the spring semester. Students must be aware that as the start of the semester approaches there may be fewer courses available.
If you have questions regarding the application and scheduling process, please contact Tara Blomvall at firstname.lastname@example.org.