Applicants must have completed the following minimum high school requirements or equivalents:
- Two units of math (one algebra and one additional math; plane geometry is recommended)
- Two units of science
- Four secondary school units of English
- Five units combined from the arts, humanities, social studies, and/or foreign languages
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Satisfactory SAT or ACT scores (for students who have been out of high school for five years or less)
Students should apply online at admissions.psu.edu. For first-year applicants, appropriate credentials include the admissions application and application fee, an official high school transcript, and electronically-reported SAT or ACT scores. Advanced Standing (transfer) applicants should submit the admissions application and application fee, official transcripts from high school and all post-secondary schools attended.
Applications for admission are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- About the IST Baccalaureate Degree
- Additional IST Information