The associate’s degree in Business Administration is a highly-intensive program with courses that focus on the skills necessary to become successful in the business world. Students can chose either the Management and Marketing Option or the Individualized option as a focus within the associate’s degree in Business at Mont Alto. Both programs will allow students to take courses in areas such as, Business Selling and Writing, Finance, Public Relations, Economics, and more. Graduates from Mont Alto’s associate degree in Business Administration are well-rounded and technically knowledgeable.
Applicants must have completed the following minimum high school requirements or equivalents:
- Two units of math (one algebra and one additional math; plane geometry is recommended)
- Two units of science
- Four secondary school units of English
- Five units combined from the arts, humanities, social studies, and/or foreign languages
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Satisfactory SAT or ACT scores (for students who have been out of high school for five years or less)
Students should apply online at admissions.psu.edu. For first year applicants, appropriate credentials include the admissions application and application fee, an official high school transcript, and electronically-reported SAT or ACT scores. Advanced Standing (transfer) applicants should submit the admissions application and application fee, official transcripts from high school and all post-secondary schools attended.
The associate’s degree in Business Administration may be started in either the fall or spring semester. Applications for admission are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- About the Business Associate Degree